- "Remember that there is nothing stable in human affairs; therefore avoid undue elation in prosperity, or undue depression in adversity." Socrates
- "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
- "The words that enlighten the soul are more precious than jewels." Hazrat Inayat Khan
- "Just because you are blind, and unable to see my beauty doesn't mean it does not exist." Margaret Cho
- "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear." Mark Twain
- "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
Have a happy weekend!